Adolphustown - Conway Pastoral Charge (Adolphustown Township, Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Adolphustown - Conway Pastoral Charge (Adolphustown Township, Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1925-

History

Adolphustown - Conway Pastoral Charge was formed in 1925 as Adolphustown Pastoral Charge, formerly Methodist. It included United Empire Loyalist Memorial Church in Adolphustown Township, Conway, Hayburn, and Sillsville until Hayburn and SIllsville closed ca. 1966. At that time Adolphustown and Conway joined Bath Pastoral Charge and remained part of that charge until January 18, 1983 when the two congregations formed a new two-point charge Adolphustown-Conway Pastoral Charge. It is an active pastoral charge of the United Church of Canada.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places