Albion United Church, located in Maple Ridge District Municipality, began as an interdenominational effort under Presbyterian auspices in 1909 when a Board of Trustees was formed to build a church at Albion. The congregation became part of the United Church in 1925. Services ceased between ca. 1936 and 1948, when a board was reestablished and the church was reopened in 1950. By ca. 1960 church activity ceased and Fraser Presbytery sold the building in 1965. From 1912 to 1927, the congregation was part of the Whonnock field; then, part of the Haney charge; and from 1953 till the congregation closed it was again part of Whonnock charge.