Beach United Church was established in July 2007 with the amalgamation of Bellefair United Church and Kew Beach United Church. It is located at 140 Wineva Avenue. It is still an active congregation of the United Church of Canada.
Bellefair United Church was established in 1925; formerly Bellefair Methodist Church. It was located at 2 Bellefair Avenue, on the corner of Bellefair and Queen Street East, in the Beach area of Toronto, just north of Kew Gardens. It closed in 2007.
Kew Beach United Church was established in 1925; formerly Presbyterian. The church changed its name to Beach United Church in 2007 when it amalgamated with Bellefair United Church.