Don Mills United Church, located at the corner of Pape Ave. and O'Connor Drive in East York, was formed in 1925; formerly Methodist. In 2000, it joined Thorncliffe Park United Church to form a two-point pastoral charge, Don Mills-Thorncliffe Park. The church closed December 31, 2021 with the board dissolving in June 30, 2022.
Don Mills Methodist Church was established as a Primitive Methodist Church circuit headquarters as early as 1819 and in 1859, the church was built. It joined the United Church in 1925.