Trinity United Church (Toronto, Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Trinity United Church (Toronto, Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1925-1980

History

Trinity United Chuch (Toronto, Ont.) is located at the corner of Bloor and Robert streets, just west of Spadina Avenue. It was opened around 1888, and was originally known as Western Methodist Church. It joined the United Church in 1925, and in 1980 was joined with St. Paul's - Avenue Road Church to form Trinity - St. Paul's United Church, using the Trinity building.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Related entity

Trinity Methodist Church (Toronto, Ont.) (1888-1925)

Identifier of related entity

CAN

Category of relationship

temporal

Type of relationship

Trinity Methodist Church (Toronto, Ont.)

is the predecessor of

Trinity United Church (Toronto, Ont.)

Dates of relationship

Description of relationship

Related entity

Trinity-St.Paul's United Church (Toronto, Ont.) (1980-)

Identifier of related entity

Category of relationship

temporal

Type of relationship

Trinity-St.Paul's United Church (Toronto, Ont.)

is the successor of

Trinity United Church (Toronto, Ont.)

Dates of relationship

Description of relationship

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

CAN

Institution identifier

ON00340

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Partial

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places